1. IDENTIFICATION. In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are given by: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L. C/ Cobalto 110 08907 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona/España) CIF B08655243
2. USERS: Access and / or use of Sites of CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L. gives the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
3. USE OF SITE: website CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L provides access to multiple information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L, and to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
This responsibility extends to the record necessary to access certain services or content. The record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. Following this registration, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
4. THE USER undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL offers through its Site declarative but not limited to, not use them to:
- Engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
Disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights;
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems of CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL, reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, order or safety public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIAL, SL, will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools.
5. DATA PROTECTION: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulation development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering personal data, on the services that the user can request CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of their data in each case informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to another where appropriate. Also, CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL reports that complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked to consent to the processing of their commercial email at all times.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL is not responsible under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may cause but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission viruses or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the technological measures necessary to avoid programs.
7. MODIFICATIONS: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its Site may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they presented or located on the Site.
9. LINKS: In the event that the Site links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event be liable for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, to those users who violate these Terms and Conditions Use.
11. OVERVIEW: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL denouncing the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its Site to exercise all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
12. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
13. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, SL and the USER shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the competent courts and tribunals.
Privacy and data protection
Privacy and data protection of CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L.
2. USE AND DATA PROCESSING. CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L is well aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or that may be obtained by users on its websites for the purpose of managing the services offered or referring them business communications products or services that may be of interest.
3. SECRET AND DATA SECURITY. CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect and take all measures necessary technical and organizational nature to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L can not guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
5. SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION. If you choose to subscribe, will be asked a series of essential personal data in order to manage the products or services requested (name, email, mailing address, etc.). Also it may require you to voluntarily supply a range of complementary data for purposes of information and marketing offers, services, or related thereto and limited to activities and services activities of CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L
6. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. The users will respond in any case, the veracity of the information provided and are responsible for communicating any changes in them, and being CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L exempt from any responsibility in this regard CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L reserves the right to deny service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
7. ACCESS TO DATA. Anyone outside of the above makers may in any case direct access to your personal data without your express consent for every occasion except those considered controllers, which need access to provide the service management or development of the activity.
8. USER RIGHTS. Users have and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or the addresses indicated in paragraph 1, identifying and specifying the application communication, and a photocopy of ID or document equivalent. They may also send an email to the address email@example.com . Please note the procedure of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December Article 25 for the purpose of exercising their rights.
9. ADVERTISING: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L under Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in no event shall send advertising and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature to users without any prior request or consent. They also did not sent unsolicited messages or previously consented nor send chains of unsolicited electronic messages or previously consented.
10. TERMINATE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT: CONDENSADORES INDUSTRIALES, S.L informs users that if you have applied for sending commercial messages electronically or alerts may unsubscribe from such communications by following the instructions in each case or to firstname.lastname@example.org